Saint Patrick Catholic School’s PTO operates with the recognition that parents are the primary educators of their children. This organization facilitates, with the support and guidance the Principal, parental involvement in the Christian education of children. The PTO accomplishes its mission by providing opportunities for communication among school community members, by coordinating activities for the teachers, parents, and student body, and by providing financial support for the School. These activities support the growth of the School community and enrich the Catholic education experience for the children.
The specific objectives of the PTO are to:
- Provide quality communication between home and school.
- Offer carefully planned community building programs to parents and children.
- Support the administration and faculty in the development of the spiritual, intellectual, emotional, physical and social growth of the students.
- Raise funds through strategic fundraising avenues for school enhancements.
- Encourage all parents to actively participate in the life of the school through volunteer opportunities and school support.
- Offer an avenue of communication for issues of school wide concern and provide representation on the School Advisory Committee
The PTO is led by a board of volunteers and supported by the time and talents of all school parents. Monthly PTO Board Meetings are open to all parents and faculty. Twice a year the PTO hosts “all school socials and PTO meetings” to ensure the entire school body is engaged in the efforts and vision of the PTO, as well as to gather suggestions and input. For more information or questions, please contact our PTO board at [email protected]
Volunteer and Room Parent Coordinator: