We are sure you have all noticed the large rock in front of the school. We are happy to announce our new addition to the school. The Saint Patrick Catholic “ShamROCK”. The Saint Patrick Catholic School “ShamROCK” is a great way to celebrate births, show your team spirit, congratulate your student for the accomplishments, well wishes, show your appreciation for a teacher or staff! It is a great way to spread positive messages and increase excitement in our school.
Please complete the form on this page to reserve your day. The money raised from the “ShamROCK” will be used by the Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) to enrich the Catholic education experience.
ShamROCK Reservation Calendar
RULES for painting the ShamROCK
- Reservations MUST be made to paint the rock through the submission of this form and sign-up genius application. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis. No refunds will be given. If you cannot paint due to bad weather, you may reschedule your reservation to another open date.
- Please use this form to submit your payment cash or check to St. Patrick Catholic School PTO. Payments should be submitted to the school office within 5 business days after reserving a date. If payment is not received within 5 days of making your reservation, your reservation will be cancelled.
- all supplies and materials needed are your responsibility. No trash or supplies are to be left after you paint. You are responsible for any damage that you cause to surrounding property when painting.
- The rock may not be painted during school hours.
- You may begin painting the rock at 4:00pm the day before your reservation date. Your reservation will expire at 4:00 pm on your reservation date.
- The painting may not contain profanity, discriminatory remarks, obscenities, bullying, nudity, political innuendo or drug related depictions. Paintings must be in accordance with Saint Patrick Catholic School ‘s Student Code of Conduct .
- St. Patrick Catholic School reserves the right to paint over anything deemed inappropriate.